Assistant Deputy Minister (Review Services)
What we do
The Assistant Deputy Minister of Review Services provides independent, objective and timely assurance services to the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Armed Forces. We review and promote improvements to defence policies, programs, operations and activities.
- Deliver professional internal audit and evaluation programs.
- Conduct special examinations and inquiries.
- Manage the Defence Ethics Programme.
- Operate the Administrative Investigation Support Centre.
- Act as the point of contact with the Office of the Auditor General.
- Date modified: