What we do
The Corporate Secretary provides strategic corporate and administrative support to the senior levels of the Defence Team.
- Coordinate the administration of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act for National Defence and provide related advice and guidance.
- Publish Queen’s Regulations and Orders, the governing act and regulations for the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Provide administrative and professional services to the Minister, Associate Minister, and Parliamentary Secretary.
- Manage executive strategic committees as well as organize and deliver strategic events for the Defence Team as requested by the Deputy Minister or Chief of the Defence Staff.
- Develop and maintain governance framework for decision support within Defence.
- Facilitate issues management, liaise between the department and the Minister’s office, provide administrative support to the minister’s office staff and coordinate all departmental briefings to the Minister.
- Date modified: