Judge Advocate General Annual Report 2011-12
At page 23 of the JAG Annual Report 2011-2012, the charge of “Scandalous conduct by officers” under section 92 of the National Defences Act (NDA) was entered in error. This charge was never laid during the reporting period. The error is due to having entered a charge of “Cruel or disgraceful conduct” under section 93 of the NDA as a charge under section 92.
Accordingly, the number of charges for “Scandalous conduct by officers” under section 92 of the NDA should read as 0, instead of 1, and the number of charges for “Cruel or disgraceful conduct” under section 93 of the NDA should read as 5, instead of 4.
A Report to the Minister of National Defence on the Administration of Military Justice from 1 April 2011 to 31 March 2012.
Table of Contents
- JAG Letter to the Minister of National Defence
- Chapter 1: Who We Are: The Office of the JAG
- Chapter 2: 100th Anniversary of the Appointment of the First JAG
- Chapter 3: Our Military Justice System
- Chapter 4: Military Justice: The Year in Review
- Chapter 5: The Way Ahead
- Annex: Military Justice Statistics
Office of the Judge Advocate General
National Defence Headquarters
101 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2
Telephone: (613) 992-3019
Fax: (613) 995-3155
Cat. No. D1-16/2012E-PDF
- Date modified: