Information for Other Government of Canada Departments and Agencies
Director General International and Industry Programs (DGIIP), a division of the Materiel Group develops and executes programs and activities in support of material acquisition for the Canadian Armed Forces. We collaborate with other government departments and agencies in support of our mandate to:
- manage defence materiel relationships with the U.S., NATO and other key international Allies and partners;
- engage with Canadian industry on defence materiel acquisition and support;
- contribute to the Government of Canada’s international trade agenda through defence specific support for export market development opportunities;
- serve as DND's technical authority for the management, security and access requirements relating to controlled goods;
- coordinate DND's role in support of the Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada’s Export and Import Controls Bureau;
- provide industrial base policy analysis; and
- manage National Defence’s role in support of PWGSC’s Munitions Supply Program.
For further information, please contact the International and Industry Programs Division at DGIIP@forces.gc.ca.