Process for submitting advertising opportunities
Cossette Communication Inc. is the Agency of Record (AOR) for the Government of Canada, responsible for the media planning function for government departments, including National Defence.
In order to be considered, advertising opportunities must, at a minimum, meet the following criteria:
- effectively reach Canadian citizens between the ages of 18 to 34;
- allow the DND/CAF to use its own creative images and content;
- increase the visibility of the Canadian Armed Forces in both official languages;
- contribute to the Canadian Armed Forces’ goal to reflect the diversity of the Canadian population;
- provide clear methods to evaluate ad effectiveness; and
- be brought to our attention at least six months prior to the booking deadline.
If you believe that your special promotion or supplement meets the above noted-criteria we invite you to send us a written proposal including, at a minimum:
- a brief description of the advertising opportunity including details on target audiences, objectives, evaluation methods, etc.;
- booking and material deadlines;
- any relevant technical specifications; and
- how your opportunity meets the criteria listed above.
Please note that it is not the practice of DND/CAF to meet with representatives from media outlets, either in person or via teleconference. If we are interested in this opportunity or there are further questions regarding your proposal, we will contact you for additional information.
For general Government of Canada advertising information, please visit www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/pub-adv/index-eng.html or e-mail DGCISPPublicite.CISSBAdvertising@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
Please send your advertising opportunity proposal by email to Julie Courtemanche with Cossette Média at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration in future media planning with the Department of National Defence (DND) and the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF).
- Date modified: