Canadian Forces Health Services Centre Ottawa
Welcome to the website for the Canadian Forces Health Services Centre Ottawa (CF H Svcs C (O)), located at 713 Montreal Road, Ottawa. This Health Services Centre is one of 32 CF clinics across the country whose role it is to provide health services to CF members and other people entitled to come to us for their health care.
It is our mission is to optimize the health of eligible personnel in the National Capital Region and Europe through excellence in the provision of health care.
New centralized phone number: (613) 945-1111
- Our clinic hours are Monday to Friday 0730 to 1530
- Walk-in Services (Day Treatment Unit), located on the 3rd Floor, Mon-Fri 0730-1500hrs.
- The clinic is closed Saturday and Sunday and Statutory Holidays.
- Psychosocial "Walk-In" services are open from 0800 to 1200 Monday to Friday.
In any EMERGENCY situation - dial 911. If you are admitted to the hospital, please call the CF H Svcs C (O) Duty Officer.
Questions of a medical nature can be directed to:
- Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000, TTY: 1-866-797-0007
- Québec Info Santé (811),
- the Canadian Forces Member Assistance Program 1-800-268-7708, TTY: 1-800-567-5803 or
- for Medical Emergencies: 911
We would like to hear from you. In order to improve our service your compliments, concerns or complaints are valuable to us. Please let us know if we have met your expectations and/or if you need any other type of information or clarification about our services by sending us an email.
Attention: CF H Svcs C (O) Duty Officer
All other inquiries should be postponed until regular working hours.
The Duty Officer can be reached at 613-355-3498.
- Date modified: