Access information about health services including medical care, mental health support, dental, prescriptions and physiotherapy for Canadian Armed Forces members.
- Get involved in the Canadian Armed Forces Health & Wellness Challenge
- Learn about supplemental health care
- Explore a member’s story called The Mental Health Iceberg
- Try using the activity tracker
- Learn about medical coverage, eligibility & access to health care
- Find out about eastern dental detachments
- Explore comprehensive medical care services
- Discover how the career cycle affects the Road to Mental Readiness
Access mental health resources for Canadian Armed Forces members and their families. Read testimonials from members who have battled mental illness.
Find services for Canadian Armed Forces members and their families to help with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, addiction and stress.
Learn about this voluntary and confidential service that helps Canadian Armed Forces members and their families with personal issues that may affect their well-being and work.
Discover the Strengthening the Forces health promotion program that includes injury prevention, active living, addiction awareness, and nutritional and social awareness information.
- Date modified: