Customer feedback is an important indicator of customer satisfaction levels and it helps us measure how we are doing and how we can improve. Your input is very important and we are committed to maintaining a high standard of customer service.
Tell us about your customer service experience:
- Customer complaint resolution process
- Stars of the Canadian Forces Housing Agency program - nominate a Housing Services Centre employee who provided great customer service
- Feedback form
You can also reach our Head Office Customer Service team by email at CFHA-ALFC.HOPSCS-GLSC@forces.gc.ca or by phone at 1 888-459-2342.
We, at the Canadian Forces Housing Agency, pledge to
- respond to your needs in a courteous, fair, timely, and professional manner;
- consistently measure and improve the quality of our services;
- provide you with accurate and up-to-date housing information;
- ensure that our services are easily accessible;
- make our services available at convenient times;
- return phone and email messages promptly;
- respond to emergency maintenance needs 24/7;
- cater to families with special needs and, whenever possible, adapt your home to meet those needs;
- provide you with a way to report and address your housing issues;
- provide services in both official languages; and
- respect your privacy and confidentiality.
- Date modified: