Department of National Defence Housing
Welcome to the Canadian Forces Housing Agency (CFHA)
CFHA manages military housing on behalf of the Department of National Defence (DND). We are responsible for the maintenance and allocation of more than 12,000 homes at 33 locations across the country. We are also responsible for the provision of customer services to their occupants.
For more information about our mandate, mission, vision, values and strategic objectives, please consult our latest annual report.
Find out about:
- Who qualifies
- How to apply, including the Application Form for DND Housing, the Occupant Handbook and the Licence to Occupy
- Housing locations and styles available
- Moving in and out of DND housing
- Rent adjustments
- Activities that require approval from your Housing Services Centre
- Do’s and don’ts
- Health and safety
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer service, including the Emergency After-Hours Response Service, our complaint resolution process and how to contact us
We’d love to hear from you. Your feedback is important to us. It helps us measure how we are doing and how we can improve our services. We are committed to maintaining a high standard of customer service. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Date modified: