Get support

Access support services for Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) members, such as the Sexual Misconduct Response Centre, the ombudsman, chaplains, and health services clinics.

Sexual Misconduct Response Centre

Contact the Sexual Misconduct Response Centre for information, support, and referrals to the services offered to CAF members.


Find your local chaplain.

Office of the Ombudsman

Get help if other attempts to resolve your problem internally are unsuccessful.

Health services clinics

Find your local medical clinic.

CAF Member Assistance Program

Get assistance to deal with a variety of concerns, including work-related issues, harassment and sexual assault.

Veterans Affairs Canada

If you suffered an injury or developed an illness as a result of sexual trauma while serving, please contact Veterans Affairs Canada for more information.