Explore investments in defence equipment and infrastructure, learn about defence procurement, acquiring surplus equipment, developing export markets and the value of employing Reservists.
- Explore the Defence Acquisition Guide 2016
- Learn about aerospace systems capability requirements
- Find out about land systems capability requirements
- Get information about naval systems capability requirements
- Learn about the arctic/offshore patrol ships project
- Read about joint and other support systems capability requirements
- Discover the Canadian surface combatant project
- Explore trends in Canadian Armed Forces clothing and personal equipment
- Explore the Joint Support Ship project
Find information on defence procurement and how to submit advertising opportunities to the Department of National Defence.
Get information on the investments being made in defence equipment, infrastructure, the environment and science and technology.
See how the Department of National Defence and other government departments and agencies work together to connect with foreign markets.
Find out how to purchase or request a donation or transfer of surplus military equipment and learn about other methods used for disposal.
Learn about UXOs, explosives used on military training sites but never exploded, and find out how to be safe when living or working near a UXO site.
Take a look at the regulations that ensure the safety, security and effectiveness of military equipment.
Find tax information if you are a Department of National Defence supplier.
Discover the value of employing Canadian Armed Forces reservists in the civilian workplace and explore information, tools and resources for employers, educators and Reservists.
- Date modified: