Technical briefing on Canada’s contribution to humanitarian efforts to the Philippines
Media Advisory / November 17, 2013 / Project number: MA - 13.118
OTTAWA - Media are invited to attend a technical briefing for an update on Canada’s contribution to humanitarian efforts to the Philippines on Monday, November 18, in Conference Room D, National Defence Headquarters.
Participant list (subject to change):
Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
- Neil Reeder, Ambassador Designate to the Republic of the Philippines
- Kerry Buck, Assistant Deputy Minister, International Security Branch & Political Director
- Stephen Salewicz, Director, International Humanitarian Assistance Directorate
- François Jubinville, Director, Policy and Governance, Security and Emergency Management Bureau
Department of National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces
- Colonel Steve Kelsey, Canadian Joint Operations Command
- LCol Walter Taylor, DART Commanding Officer and Commander Joint Task Force Philippines
November 18, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. (EST)
Conference Room D, 2 North Tower
National Defence Headquarters
101 Colonel By Drive
Notes to editor / news director:
Media representatives are asked to arrive at 9:45 a.m. (EST). Entrance will be through the Nicholas Street security gate. Please note there is limited Sat Pad parking space available.
Media may listen to the news conference by telephone at the following numbers: 1-877-974-0445 for all calls from within North America, or 1-416-644-3415 for calls from outside North America.
- Date modified: