Paid education & training
Find out how the Canadian Armed Forces will pay for your university or college tuition, reimburse members for educational opportunities and provide funding grants for projects related to defence and security policy challenges.
- Find out about paid education
- Examine the Fellowship & Scholarship Awards Program
- Get information on the Targeted Engagement Grant Program
- Access funding results for the Defence Engagement Program
- Discover the engagement priorities of the Defence Team
- Find out how to apply to the Defence Engagement Program
- Browse the answers to frequently asked questions related to defence engagement
Learn how the Canadian Armed Forces will pay for your university or college tuition, books and academic equipment in addition to providing a salary and benefits while you attend school.
Find out how Canadian Armed Forces members can be reimbursed for educational opportunities in support of Canadian Armed Forces objectives.
Apply for funding grants to conduct projects that can include conferences, roundtables, workshops, and other scholarly activities that inform, confirm, or challenge current and future defence policy thinking.
- Date modified: