Write to the Troops
The men and women of the Canadian Forces have demonstrated time and again that they will rise to any challenge. Let your Canadian Forces members know you appreciate their service by sending a message using this monitored message board.
Sending mail to deployed Canadian Forces Members:
- Guidelines: CF family members and friends sending letters or packages
- Guidelines: Sending mail to "Any Canadian Forces Member"
- Addresses for overseas operations
- Instructions in the event of a strike at Canada Post
- CHRISTMAS MAILING GUIDELINES: Mail intended for Christmas delivery to Canadian Forces personnel serving overseas and using the Belleville address must arrive at Belleville by 9 November 2012.
Free mailing options:
- Morale Mail - A cost-free alternative to using Canada Post to send care packages to those serving at a Canadian Forces deployed operation. Only available at Canadian Forces facilities.
- Canada Post Lettermail - Canada Post will accept regular parcels free of charge to designated Canadian Forces Bases overseas from October 15, 2012 until January 11, 2013. Lettermail weighing up to 500 grams to deployed troops can be sent free of charge until December 31, 2013. Note that this program is not extended to mail addressed to "Any Canadian Forces Member" and all such items will require postage. Related Information...
- The Canadian Forces Personnel and Family Support Services (CFPSA) is responsible to coordinate donations to Canadian Forces deployed troops. All donations must be coordinated through the CFPSA. Please click here to be redirected to the CFPSA donations guidance.
- Donations to the troops or to assist the local population of the countries that the Canadian Forces are deployed will not be accepted in the Canadian Forces Mail stream and will be returned to sender at the sender's expense.
- For all other enquiries regarding the Canadian Forces Postal Services, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.