Write to the Troops Message Board!
The men and women of the Canadian Forces have demonstrated time and again that they will rise to any challenge. Let your Canadian Forces members know you appreciate their service by sending a message.
To ensure that your message is posted, please read the guidelines at the bottom of the page.
Post a Message
All fields marked with * are required
- Click here for Internet Safety Tips before filling out this form.
- We cannot post messages that are longer than 1500 characters, including spaces. Please do not include graphics or attachments.
- Please enter your given name. If you are over 18 years of age, you may add your family name, but this is not required. Family names of those under 18 will not be posted.
- Due to privacy and security considerations, we do not post personal messages or details about Canadian Forces members, Department of National Defence employees and current operations.
- If you are a minor (under the age of 18) or assisting a minor to post a message do not include personal information. For legal reasons, we cannot post it and we will remove any personal information that you post for your own protection. See section 3 of the Privacy Act for a definition of personal information.
- Your personal e-mail address is considered personal information under the Privacy Act and cannot be posted without your consent. If you do not wish your personal e-mail address to be posted, please add it only to the “E-mail Address” box. If you choose to include your personal e-mail address in the “Message” box, you are providing consent for your personal address to be published.
- Be patient if you do not see your message posted immediately after you submit it.
- For general inquiries about the DND/CF, or if you wish to communicate with the Webmaster, please contact us
- For general inquiries about CF Recruiting, please contact your nearest Canadian Forces Recruiting Centre (CFRC).
The Department of National Defence (DND) reserves the right to ensure messages are consistent with the goals of this message board service. Messages containing foul language, or racist, sexist, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate remarks will be deleted.